Institute Content Development
ELK Education Consultants Pvt Ltd’s (EECPL) collaborative team has solution to some of the toughest challenges of higher education in India. The team has networked subject professor’s, research analysts for almost all of the Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes being offered in the country. The study material structure is conceptualized and coverage is done by an in-house team of education experts.
The Books/study material passes through three stages of proofreading, editing and formatting by a team of education experts before passing it on to the respective University/Institute. Self-Instructional Material (SIM) content development is our area of expertise. SIM format is as suggested by the Distance education council (DEC) and EECPL has been developing content for various Institutes and Universities in India as per the SIM format. Our clients include Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Pune), Indira group of institutes (Pune), Acharya Nagajuna University (Hyderabad) and Narsee Monjee Distance education center (Mumbai). Apart from these clients, we have worked for a variety of international clients for educational content development. These include:
- Books for in house distribution
- PPT’s for classroom discussion and learning
- Question Bank’s
- E Books
- E Learning material
EECPL has continuously been upgrading the content interactivity and offering new and innovative solutions in content development. EECPL is India's first company to challenge the publishing system of content delivery and the same enhances the competitive advantage of any Institution.
The specializations include the following subjects in academic content development:
- All Management subjects (Marketing, Finance, Project management, HR and others), MBA Course curriculum, Management courses. University MBA syllabus and course design.
- Medical Lab technology.
- Medical and Bio related professional courses.
- Retail Management
- Risk Management.
EECPL lays high significance to the following factors during content development;
- Subject Coverage.
- Structure as per Institute/University requirements.
- Deadlines for completion of work.
- Thorough understanding of the subject for all students.
- Practice set papers.
Academic Content Development by EECPL includes:
- University/Institute own subject books/E-learning Content.
- Subject specific case study.
- Class handouts.
- Practice set papers.
- Reading material for students/E-learning.
- Advance study topics and latest updates on every subject.
To customize new study material/academic content as per your requirement, change, addition or up gradation of the entire range of study material, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org