Educational Institute Due Diligence
ELK Education Consultants Pvt Ltd (EECPL) carries out educational institute due diligence as per the set and acceptable parameters by the Institute management. The process is rigorous and involves understanding of the educational institute right from student entry process to the student exit process. The due diligence process normally takes 15 working days to get completed. The due diligence report brings about the following information about the Institute/University:
1. Student profile: Preferences and expectations.
2. Faculty Quotient: Emotional, Team working, Leadership.
3. Leadership Traits: Environment to promote leadership.
4. Level of academics and proposed changes.
5. Industry Acceptance Level, Corporate Relations, Industry Interface, Projects from Industry.
6. Training & Development. Psychometric Testing of students.
7. Social Interface: Entrepreneurship, Social responsibilty, Media attention.
8. Infrastructure & support services.
9. Live project working for students and faculty.
10. Placements scenario at the Institute.
The above parameters are reflected by the education industry average and compared with regionwise top institutes. The report gives a bird eye view of the Institute/university. The report remains confidential until the management wants to make it public.
The due diligence report can then be utilised for various benefits including identification of areas of development. Our experts and special panel committe members ensure that ELK due diligence report is a candid analysis of the current status of the educational institute.
To contact our due diligence team send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org